As we all know that Android is one of the most popular platform found in current smartphones. Day by day big giant companies like Samsung, Google, Oneplus, etc are releasing new Android phones with better performance, compatibility, build material and many more things. Well all these Android phones have just one single cons in common. The con is these Android devices are non rooted device. When our phone internal storage is full and we want to move all our applications, files and other folders to external storage, we won’t be able to do it because our device won’t allow us, to overcome such problems we need a root access of your phone and using Framaroot we can root our Android device and do whatever we want like flashing custom roms, replacing default recovery mode to better one, etc. In this Framaroot guide we are going to show you How to Root Your Android with Framaroot Apk, so lets see how we can do it.
How to Root Your Android with Framaroot
- To root your Android Device, the first and the most important thing you need is a Android Device with 4.0+ Versions.
- Framaroot only supports IceCream Sandwich, jellybean, Lolipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo and Pie Android versions.
- To root you device, first you need to download Framaroot.apk from our official website.
- Once Framaroot Apk is downloaded then you have enable the Unknown Sources from Security Settings.
- To enable Unknown Sources, you have to open Settings in Android, scroll down and you will find Security, tap on it and there you will option to enable it as shown in this image.
- After enabling, now you have to locate the folder in which you downloaded the Framaroot app, Tap on that .Apk file and it will show you welcome wizard.
- Tap on Install button and it will start installing in your device.
- It will create a shortcut on your Homescreen. So launch the application from there.
- When you will launch this application, it will ask you to grant permissions, you have to tap on Allow and it will start initializing.
- So finally here our Framaroot app is launched, now we just one step away from rooting. Tap on Root button and it will start rooting your device. Once the root has complete it will show a message as shown in this image.
That’s it. How to Root Your Android with Framaroot tutroial has completed here. If you guys are facing any problem while performing above steps then please let tell us about your issue in comment section and we will try to solve it.