Kingroot Apk, it is one of the best rooting application used world wide to root Android devices. Kingroot is a one tap root application which root your Android phone within a single tap. All you need to do is, download the official Kingroot application from our website, install it and root your Phone. In this tutorial we are going to guide you on how you can install and root your Android device with Kingroot Apk as it is the best alternative of Framaroot Apk. The main reason why we are going to use Kingroot here is because in some devices framaroot doesn’t work properly and Kingroot has almost same features as Framaroot.
What is Kingroot ?
Kingroot is an Android application which helps you to root your Android device with a single tap. When your device is in Unrooted form it won’t able to do the things you want like moving your important applications from internal storage to external storage, enabling developers mode, it also increase the performance of your phone. etc
Features of Kingroot Apk
- This application is User-friendly.
- You can root your device anytime anywhere without PC or Laptop.
- You can always unroot your device whenever you want.
- It is not available on Playstore, you can download it from our website.
- The user interface is much better than Framaroot if we compare.
- It roots our Android device in a way where we will be able get kernel privileges.
- Installs SU automatically.
- It requires TWRP Mode.
How to Install and Root your Device using Kingroot
Well this process is really simple and it wont take more than 10 minutes to root your phone as this application size is less which is in MB, it will take few seconds to download and install. So lets start.
- In the very first step you have to download Kingroot Apk from our official website.
- Once it is downloaded, You have unlock your Android phone, Go to Settings and there you have to Enable Unknown Sources as shown in this image
- After enabling Unknown sources, you have to locate the folder where Kingroot Application was downloaded.
- Tap on that application and it will show you installation wizard.
- Tap on Install button and it will start installing Kingroot Apk.
- Launch the application and it will ask you to unblock the application to grant th access.Once the access is granted, you have to click on Root this phone and it will start the rooting process.
So this is how we can root your Android device using Kingroot Apk, If you guys are facing any problem then please let us know in comment section below and we will help you. Now you can easily transfer all your media files, games, applications from internal storage to external storage without any problem so that you will never face insufficient space error in your phone.